Enter to race
Inspired by Japan's Ekiden relay runners, the Nike Zoom Rival Fly features a futuristic look with a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot that gives you responsive propulsion. Flex grooves underneath optimise toe-off and soft foam cushions your stride. The mesh and synthetic upper blends strength and breathability.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot gives responsive propulsion.
- Forefoot flex grooves optimise toe-off.
- Mesh and synthetic upper blends lightweight breathability with durability.
- An internal fitband surrounds the midfoot, working with the lacing system like a seat belt for your foot.
- Foam provides soft, smooth cushioning.
- Durable rubber crash pad on the heel helps absorb footstrike impact.
- Small lugs in wave-like patterns enhance traction.
- Exaggerated Swoosh design outlines the surface in a wide silhouette.
- Support: Neutral.
- Use: Road running, track.
- Drop: 10 mm.
- Real weight: 183 g (Us w 7).
Nike Air technology consists of pressurized air inside a tough yet flexible bag and provides more flexibility and spring without compromising structure. The Air Sole units maintain their given form with elasticity, lower impact and keep the shoe snug and lightweight.
With each step, Nike Air cushioning absorbs impact and immediately returns to its original shape to protect the body. These innovations allow any athlete to perform harder, while providing flawless comfort.
Nike Air cushioning reduces the weight of the shoe without reducing performance. the lighter the shoe is, the less energy athletes put out during their performance. Athletes need the cushioning in their footwear to last, and Nike Air is designed to provide support throughout the life of the shoe.
|FOOT LENGTH (centimeters)||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE|