Versatility in Motion
Designed to give you the smooth running experience. The Wave Ultima 12 features a U4icX heel wedge, a dual compound midsole and blown rubber in the forefoot to ensure soft toe offs at each and every step. The upper is kept light yet extremelly comfortable. Take it on your daily runs or wear it on marathon day.
- Design: Engineered mesh upper for a snug fit.
- Grip: Strategically placed reinforcements for harmonious fit.
- Technology: Mizuno Wave delivers cushioning, stability and response, for a smooth ride.
- Versatile and comfortable shoe suitable for all kinds of neutral runners.
- Comfort with maximum cushioning in the heel.
- Who is it for: For medium to long-distance, neutral runners seeking comfort.
- Drop: 12 mm (26/38 mm).
- Real weight: 294 g (Uk w 7).
Inspired by nature, Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability. Wave's unique shape absorbs and disperses the impact at foot strike, which results in a smoother, more cushioned fell on every step.
The DynamotionFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
Breathable and cool, Airmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
An engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
A unique midsole compound providing superb comfort and performance, while being extremely lightweight.
Durability and Traction. X-10 is an extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and gives more traction at the heel strike.
An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. It gives an energised, euphoric and super comfortable run.