Explore the Torrent 2, Fly on any terrain
A nimble trail racer, the Torrent 2’s streamlined silhouette incorporates a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY™ midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled UNIFI Reprieve yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers.
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris.
- PROFLY™ midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain.
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole.
- A nimble trail racer.
- Lightweight performance.
- Multidirectional Lugs And Sticky Rubber Outsole.
- Designed With An Engineered Mesh Upper.
- Best for: Trail Running, Skyrace.
- Real weight: 264 g (Us 9).
- Drop: 5 mm (23 mm / 18 mm).
- Stability: Neutral.
- Cushion: Responsive.
Profly™ is a dual-density midsole with a forgiving landing and a responsive toe off. That means Hoka uses softer cushioning in the heel and firmer foam in the forefoot, so you can land comfortably, but push off quickly.