Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7
Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. You know the rest. Regardless of the day, or how or where you wear them, the Clifton 7 is ready to make it a soft, ultra comfortable run-day out on the roads, paths and everywhere else in between.
The Clifton 7 is the latest addition to the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light.
Crafted with the same EVA midsole and ride characteristics as previous versions, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and new upper made from engineered mesh, which adds comfort and breathability. The rocker technology provides a stable ride and smoother take-off.
Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive new vertical pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. So as long as it's a good day to get out and run, or anything else in between, it's a good day for the Clifton 7.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort.
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration.
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability.
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride.
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning.
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride.
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight.
- Best for: Road, easy trails.
- Real weight: (Us w 7).
- Drop: 5 mm.
- Stability: Neutral.
- Cushion: Balanced.
Hoka One One was created with one goal in mind — make running easier. They do things differently, from the look of their shoes all the way to the technologies that make them possible. If you’ve ever worn a pair, you know what the Hoka difference feels like, but there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes.
Over the years, they've become synonymous with premium cushioning – and for good reason. They are constantly searching for lighter, more responsive and durable cushion that protects without compromising performance. This has allowed them to add faster, lighter shoes to the range.
Meta-Rocker, or wheels for your feet, is all about the geometry. They combine a low heel-toe drop, the unique-shaped midsoles and signature Hoka cushioning to complement a runner's normal gait cycle and drive you forward.