Compressport Pro Racing V3.0 Trail socks
Extreme stability crew sock for optimal support and protection on uneven terrain and trails
Trail running is not road running: feet are constantly required to flex, compensate and adapt to ever-changing terrain, and footwear must be carefully-chosen. The third generation of the famous Pro Racing Sock Trail offers even more stability than previous models. The fabric is well-ventilated thanks to an original airy-weaving design, wicking away sweat and moisture to keep feet dry at all times. Higher than the Run Sock, the off-road sock offers increased protection to the lower leg and ankles. The thicker, denser 3D.Dots cleverly prevent bruising on the inside leg and malleolus caused by flying feet, while stability wings on either side grip the base of the calf for added comfort. On the mid and fore-foot sections, the dots combined with a 360° arch support prevent the material from twisting, reducing the risk of blisters and offering reassuring stability in rocky terrain. Targeted compression boosts blood flow, while the newly-reinforced toe box protects toes and nails on fast, jarring descents.
- Activity: Trail running.
- Use: Training, Racing.
- Weight: 36 g.
- Compositions: 94%PA 6%EA.
- Developed in Switzerland.
- Hot spot prevention thanks to specific fibres in targeted areas which stop your feet from feeling hot and burning up during running.
- Increased stability and proprioception for a reassuring, supportive feel and hightened foot awareness, allowing you to be highly consciousness of foot placement in rough and rocky terrain.
- Reinforced fabric in key areas to protect ankle, toes and nails from the rough demands of trail running and increase the overall durability of the sock.
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
Protection of the toe box
Reinforced toe box for optimal protection of the toes.
Air enters which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
“The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
The 3D.dots on the inner part of the malleolus help with the prevention of shocks.
Two external wing-shaped stabilizers bring more stability and strength during impacts and give a more agressive and original look.