Cycling socks offering excellent support, optimal moisture management for superior comfort
Foot comfort can have a big impact on your overall performance. Compressport has developed a cycling sock designed for you to enjoy your ride and perform at your top potential under all conditions. The PRS V3 Bike deliver great support while keeping your feet fully comfortable. A slightly compressive band around the arch support doesn’t only prevent the socks from moving inside the shoes, it also stimulates venous return for more tonicity and strength. Ergonomic and snugly fitted, they prevent chafing and wounds. Ventilation strips all around the feet and ankles combined with fast-drying fibers enable the socks to dry very quickly so you avoid wet feet. The 3D Dots act as small cushions to make the ride smoother and also help water evacuation. In the ergonomic toe box, the forefoot can lie comfortably. Seamless and elastic-free, they do not create irritation or pressure on your calves, yet the socks stay put without sliding down.
- Activity: Cycling, Triathlon.
- Use: Training, Racing.
- Weight: 35 g.
- Compositions: 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane.
- Developed in Switzerland.
- Support - Support is given in various ways: a 360
- 3D.Dots - The multi-functional 3D dots will stimulate blood flow, absorb vibrations, protect tendons and muscles, prevent slipping and help extract water.
- Comfort - Mounted without seams and without elastic, they do not pressurize the calf and the ankle.
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
Air enters which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
“The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
Grip 3D dots
The 3D DOTS absorb perspiration. They do not retain water and allow the air to flow between them for an ultra fast drying.
Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.