A lightweight trainer built for outracing competition
Designed for speed training, the Nike Zoom Gravity helps you progress from quick tempo runs to winning races. The snappy forefoot propulsion and grippy, multi-surface traction combine to give you the chance to perform your best.
- A Fast Response
Zoom Air in the forefoot gives you that propulsive, snappy feeling, while the rubber outsole directly underneath creates a springy sensation like you're popping off the ground.
- Extra Cushioning
The midsole is lifted higher to make room for more cushioning inside. Soft foam materials inside a firmer foam construction give you a stable, comfortable ride.
- Lockdown without Tightness
The mesh and synthetic upper features an arch band that disperses pressure from laces, while the sheer side panels let you see the lacing system extend outward.
- A segmented outsole rubber on the heel provides durability and traction on multiple surfaces.
- The higher heel with foam on the sides creates a cupping sensation and adds stability.
- Thin, minimalist collar curves slightly upward.
- Speedy aesthetic includes a boldly exaggerated swoosh design.
- Drop: 9 mm.
- Real weight: 196 g (Us w 7).
- Use: Road, track.
- Support: Neutral.