An icon gets slimmer and cooler
The iconic Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 returns with more perforations and engineered mesh in the upper that strategically target breathability across high-heat areas. A slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort, while exposed Flywire cables give you a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Lightweight Look
The icon returns in a design that reduces bulk without compromising comfort. It has a lighter tongue and slimmer collar compared to the Pegasus 35. This creates a lightweight, conforming fit that makes this shoe feel as fast as it looks.
- Security that breathes
This version of the Pegasus has more perforations and engineered mesh to strategically target breathability across high-heat areas. It’s all secured by Flywires cables that connect from the laces to the cushioning to help you dial in the perfect fit.
- Fast Feel
Full-length Zoom Air unit, encased is soft Cushlon ST foam, provides a smooth, responsive ride. It works with a high-resiliency sockliner that adapts to the contours of your foot for support throughout your stride.
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning
- High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
- Waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
- Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
- Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
- Support: Neutral.
- Use: Road running.
- Drop: 10 mm.
- Real weight: 257 g (Us 9).
Nike Air technology consists of pressurized air inside a tough yet flexible bag and provides more flexibility and spring without compromising structure. The Air Sole units maintain their given form with elasticity, lower impact and keep the shoe snug and lightweight.
With each step, Nike Air cushioning absorbs impact and immediately returns to its original shape to protect the body. These innovations allow any athlete to perform harder, while providing flawless comfort.
Nike Air cushioning reduces the weight of the shoe without reducing performance. the lighter the shoe is, the less energy athletes put out during their performance. Athletes need the cushioning in their footwear to last, and Nike Air is designed to provide support throughout the life of the shoe.