Hoka One One was created with one goal in mind, make running easier
Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. We included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, we added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability.
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel.
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability.
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit.
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride.
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit.
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions.
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability.
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability.
- Best for: Trail running.
- Drop: 4 mm.
- Real weight: 300 g (Us 9).
- Stability: Neutral.
- Cushion: Balanced.
Over the years, Hoka's become synonymous with premium cushioning – and for good reason. We are constantly searching for lighter, more responsive and durable cushion that protects without compromising performance. This has allowed us to add faster, lighter shoes to our range.
Meta-Rocker, or wheels for your feet, is all about the geometry. We combine a low heel-toe drop, our unique-shaped midsoles and signature Hoka cushioning to complement a runner's normal gait cycle and drive you forward.
The Active Foot Frame beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole, as opposed to sitting on top. This means that every Hoka shoe offers guidance without the need for posts or other constricting elements. The Active Foot Frame functions like a bucket seat in a race car by cradling and supporting your foot.
J-Frame™ supports and guides your foot without the use of heavy, rigid or unforgiving materials. It gets its name from the "J" shape, which uses a firmer density foam to support the inside of your foot and heel. It's stability plus Hoka comfort.
Profly™ is a dual-density midsole with a forgiving landing and a responsive toe off. That means we use softer cushioning in the heel and firmer foam in the forefoot, so you can land comfortably, but push off quickly.