Soft, smooth, and ready for any run
Updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning for an even softer, smoother ride.
- DNA LOFT is the softest cushioning, yet remains durable and doesn't feel too squishy.
- The cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
The new, softer midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easier flow from landing to toe-off.
- No matter how your foot strikes the ground, smooth transitions ensure comfort.
- If Brooks got it right, you shouldn't even notice transitions.
Adaptive comfort. The 3D Fit Print upper balances stretch and structure so the shoe adjusts comfortably to your foot.
- Best for: Road running, Everyday runs.
- Soft cushioning.
- Smooth transitions.
- Improved fit.
- Experience Type: Cushion.
- Experience Level: More Cushion.
- Surface: Road.
- Support: Neutral.
- Drop: 12 mm.
- Real weight: 290 g (Us 9).
Plush and protective, DNA Loft maintains Brooks’ signature DNA mid-sole qualities, instantly adapting to the runner's individual stride, weight and speed but provides a softer and more protected experience due to the midsole’s unique blend of Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), rubber and air. Rubber adds longevity, ensuring the softness lasts the lifetime of the shoe while air decreases the material’s weight. A smarter take on a plush running material, DNA Loft is engineered to be lightweight and ultra-soft without giving out underneath the foot.
3D Fit Print
Using a revolutionary process that uses screen-print technology to apply engineered structure to the uppers of our shoes, it maintains the shoe structure with increased flexibility and lighter weight.
Segmented Crash Pad
Made up of fully-integrated shock absorbers to provide cushion and smooth heel-to-toe transition, maximizing the efficiency of every stride.